Everything Bagel-Tzatziki Salmon Dish
I will let you in on a secret about all of The Spice Age dips. They make the best dip for chips, crackers and veggies, but they also make the perfect easy topping for fish, chicken, meat and veggies. It is so easy and simple to just take a simple dinner dish, whip up some dip (any flavour) and put it on top to make an otherwise ordinary dish pretty delicious! Here is one of my favourite easy weeknight salmon dishes I can’t get enough of - but remember if you are in a pinch and short on time, just cook up some salmon and put Cheeky Tzatziki Dip on top!
Rebecca + The Spice Age
Category: Ranch Dip & Everything Bagel Seasoning
4 (6 oz) salmon filets, skin on.
2 tbsp olive oil.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and spread the everything but the bagel seasoning onto a plate.
2. Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels and lightly season with salt and pepper. Then, press the flesh side of the salmon fillets into the everything spice to create a crust. Avoid getting the seasoning on the skin side.
3. Place an oven-safe saute pan onto the stovetop and heat olive oil to medium-high. When the oil is hot, place the crusted salmon fillets skin-side down into the pan and cook for for 3 minutes. Then turn off the heat and transfer the pan to the oven. Bake for 5 – 8 min, until the salmon is cooked to your preference.
4. For extra crispiness, feel free to turn the stove back on to medium and flip the salmon, so the crusted side is face down. Cook for 1 extra minute until crispy.
5. While the salmon is cooking, make up the Cheeky Tzatziki Dip. Add 1 - 2 tbsp of Tzatziki seasoning with 1 cup of yogurt.
6. Serve Salmon on rice or salad and top off with Tzatziki Dip!